£28000 - £32000 per annum
about 2 months ago
I am looking to speak to Management Accountants/ Assistant Management Accountants, to join a welcoming and successful finance team for a company based in Cannock. You will be reporting directly into the Finance Manager and will play a crucial part in the day to day reporting, with a large focus around month end. You can expect a salary between £28-000- £32,000.
Ideally you will be AAT qualified or working toward your CIMA/ ACCA with good knowledge of Excel, you will be extremely organised, self-motivated and be quick to develop a sound knowledge of the wider business and key drivers behind financial performance.
Please be available for interviews week commencing 15th August for a video interivew.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Production of daily and monthly financial reporting
- Manage capital expenditure
- Review of period end postings, analysis of variances to budgets and forecasts
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Accruals & prepayments
- Ensure all coding is correct on purchase orders
- Manage commercial card and other expense processing, ensuring all supporting documents are completed correctly
- Adhoc financial analysis is required
- Solid all round accounts experience.
- Minimum AAT Qualified or equivalent.
- Strong/advanced Ms Excel skills are a must - VLOOKUP, Pivot table and if statements minimum.
- Ability to deliver both independently and as part of the team with minimum supervision.
- Good IT skills - ability to pick up new systems quickly and efficiently.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
Must be a team player with the ability to support in other areas of the business where necessary. You will be an extremely well-organised individual, able to multitask and prioritise work load with positive, flexible attitude.
For more information please do get in touch!