Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + + Study Support + Hybrid Working
about 2 months ago
We're recruiting an Assistant management accountant. You will be joining a large sucessful corporate business situated in the heart of Birmingham city Centre. Working with a successful team and reporting into a qualified accountant you will be in a fantastic position to complete your professional accountancy qualifications whilst gaining relevant experience for your future.
You will receive a salary of up to £30k per annum depending on experience alongside other great benefits.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparing & posting monthly journals
- Preparation of reporting - profit and loss, balance Sheet, Cashflows and various supporting schedules
- Prepayments and accruals
- Producing & reconciling VAT Returns
- Supporting annual budgeting process
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as an assistant management accountant. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you. You will also have excelledt double entry bookkeeping knowledge.
- Salary up to £30k per annum
- Open plan offices
- Flexible working hours / 2 days wfh