Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Study Support, Hybrid, Free Parking
18 days ago
Management Accountant - up to £35k - Aston, Birmingham
Do you want responsibility and ownership of management accounts? Do you enjoy engaging with the business and key stakeholders? Are keen to move into a role that will need you to take on more responsibility
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a multi-site organisation in Aston who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team, with an aim of supporting the Senior Finance Business Partner and help produce accurate management accounts.
The role will see a Part Qualified Accountant take ownership of the monthly management accounts, and partnering with operational departments.
Management Accountant Package:
- Up to £35,000
- Study Support
- Free Parking
- Private Health care
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all reporting is completed accurately, on time and in full within set timescales (including balance sheet reconciliations).
- Provide senior management with pro-active information and recommendations to enable correct decision making.
- Continuous review and improvement of all processes to meet operational and financial requirements.
- Reconciliation of accruals and prepayments against ledgers.
- Query resolution.
- Regular overhead spend reviews with internal stakeholders.
- Supporting the annual budget setting process.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners with ad hoc tasks.