£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an Assistant Management Accountant or QBE accountant looking to be part of a welcoming, ambitious small finance team? Does getting stuck into project work and managing your own workload sound like somewhere you would thrive?
I am partnered with an ambitious, innovation led business based in Stratford upon Avon looking to add a Management Accountant into their team on a full time, permanent basis. The successful Management Accountant will have experience in assisting with preparing management accounts and looking to be in a position where they can demonstrate their knowledge by looking after their own set of management accounts for this exciting client. Based out of the Stratford upon Avon offices on a hybrid basis for a salary of between £30-38k, this is a diverse role for the correct individual to flourish!
As the Management Accountant, you will be responsible for all ledger management for your entities, all the way through to preparation and submission of management accounts. This role is ideal for an Assistant Accountant looking for development in their knowledge, or a QBE accountant who is looking for a varied role and to be part of an outstanding company culture.
- Ensure all invoices are accurately processed and paid
- Reconciliation of website order payments
- Prepare VAT returns and produce reports on VAT
- Ensure invoices are recorded correctly
- Reconciliation of all transactions, inter-company balances and bank accounts
- Prepare monthly pay runs for suppliers
- Month end journals
- Accruals and prepayments
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and take responsibility for implementation
If you would like to hear more, please give me a call on 07554335466 or drop me an email at