£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + + study support
about 1 month ago
An opportunity has arisen for a part qualified/ qualified finance professional to join a Manufacturing firm based in Stafford, to join their finance team as their Management Accountant on a permanent basis, salary on offer £35,000 to £45,000 per annum + study support, along with an impressive pension contribution, health care and a 35hr working week! Reporting directly into the Head of FP&A, you will gain full exposure to the Management Accounts, can make your own improvements, and have the opportunity to get involved with exciting up and coming projects.
You will be welcomed into a fun and relaxed working environment, where employees enjoy their time at work. It is a must for applicants to come with manufacturing finance experience due to the complexity of the role.
To be able to thrive in the role you will need to understand billing material PPV, standard costs ect.
Please only apply if you are an actively studying ACCA/CIMA, have worked for a manufacturing organisation and having experience using SAP or another ERP.
Management Accountant duties:
- Produce Timely & Accurate Management Information to satisfy group and local deadlines, examples being:
- Weekly Production Cost Analysis - Standard v Actual // Actual v Budget // Actual v Prior Year
- Weekly Stock Variance Analysis - Where & Why? What are the Drivers? Identify areas for Improvements & work with stakeholders to close our actions
- Weekly PPV Analysis
- Headcount Review
- Intercompany Transfer Pricing Calculation & Validation
- Create new / revised reports to challenge operational activities with a view to pro-actively drive cost savings
- Review Trends and Challenge current performance, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Ensure Master Data Integrity & Vigilance - assist with the identification & resolution of Product Costing and Master Data queries.
- Business Partnering with Operations, R&D, Commercial & HR, presenting clear financial information to support decision making at all levels
2) Month End Reporting
- Revaluation of Standards - Intercompany & Third Party Prior to close
- Month End Deliverables - On Time in Full P&L and Balance Sheet with Analysis, Commentary & Bridges [MoM; V Prior Year & V Budget] to tight deadlines
3) Forecasting & Budgeting
- Prepare & Present Key Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Forecasts and Projections.
- Prepare & Present Bridges
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.