£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Study Support, Free Parking, Hybrid
10 months ago
Are you a part qualified accountant looking for a role where you will have independence, working in a small team but for a large business? Are you looking for a Management Accountant position?
We are currently looking for a driven and experienced management accountant to join a busy company who're going through a period of change and expansion. You will be a proactive and independent accountant always striving to provide the best reporting, drive improvements and increase efficiencies.
Based at Birmingham Business Park in new modern offices this role pays up to £35k + Study Support
- Full Management accounts
- Posting to general ledger
- Weekly profit and loss
- Working Capital Reporting
- Completing sales reporting
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Updating fixed asset register
- Ensuring financial controls are maintained.
- Cash Flow
- Year end statutory accounts
- Submission of VAT Returns
- Assisting with audit information
Ideally you'll be they type of person who enjoys taking ownership and accountability for your role, with initiative and willingness to take on new aspects of the role.
Salary: Up to £35k + Study Support
Location: Birmingham Business Park - 3 minutes walk from International
Hours: Flexible hours within reason and part work from home