£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you an ambitious part qualified Assistant Management Accountant or Assistant Accountant looking for your next step? Does working in a hands-on accounting role with the opportunity to drive your career forward appeal to you?
I am proud to be partnered with a growing manufacturing business based in Stratford upon Avon looking to add a Management Accountant for the plant into their established finance team on a permanent basis. You will be based in their modern offices 5 days per week due to the hands-on involvement with the plant that will be required, for a salary of up to £35,000 PA + a great study support package to get you qualified.
The successful Management Accountant will have a focus on supporting production accounting and financial control activities to increase profitability. You will be a motivated and positive individual, happy to get stuck in and take on responsibilities to drive your career forward. An understanding of stock control and fixed asset registers are crucial, and manufacturing exposure would be outstanding! The business is experiencing significant growth and now have a turnover just shy of £100 million!
- Calculate and submit claims to OFGEM, including monitoring and maintaining data to support the submissions
- Manage Fixed Assets, including reporting of capital expenditure projects
- Provide key analysis on production efficiency, including reporting on yields, plant costs and chemical usage to name a few
- Prepare month end reporting, to include journals and balance sheet recs
- Focus on continuous improvement and development for the department to support consistent growth
A bit about you:
- Part Qualified or QBE accountant
- Ability to demonstrate experience of production reporting and cost control
- Understanding of commitment to internal controls
- High degree of computer literacy; Excel skills (V-lookups and Pivot Tables) are essential
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with various departments
- Demonstrate experience of good financial controls
- Highly motivated and able to collaborate with other teams
What you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £35,000 PA
- Brilliant study support; 2 days off per exam, fully funded training course and revision or books - totally up to you!
- 6% + 2% optional matched pension
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site canteens
This is a really exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated accountant looking for exceptional development within their career. Get it touch for more information! / 07554335466.
*Please note, there are no public transport options to the site due to location*