Gleeson Recruitment Group are working in partnership with this growing SME manufacturing business in Coventry, who are recognised for their excellent and progressive working culture, to recruit a Management Accountant, due to sustained growth within the business.
As the Management Accountant, you will play a key part within the Finance division. Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will deliver accurate management accounts, group reporting, variance analysis and commentary to support business growth.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Maintaining standard and current costs for purchased and manufactured items.
- Supporting the Financial Controller in completing internal and external audit processes.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations, posting & reconciliation of accruals.
- Fixed Assets reconciliation, calculation and booking of depreciation.
- Cashflow reporting and forecasting, in multi-currency.
- Finance partnering with Operations to help support more informed decision making across the business.
- Providing support to the wider Finance division.
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified, or finalist. Qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Experience of improving finance reporting processes, functionality and efficiencies.
- A confident communicator who can develop relationships across all business functions.
- Experience within SME manufacturing and ERP systems is advantageous.
- Up to £45,000 salary
- Hybrid working, 2 days a week working from home
- Flexible working hours
- Early Friday finish
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Cover
- Health cash plan
- Lifestyle benefits
- Career progression
Want to hear more? Please apply direct, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.