Walsall, West Midlands
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with a FTSE listed business in Walsall and assisting with their search to find a Management Accountant - either part qualified or qualified, who is highly driven with good technical accounting skills.
The Management Accountant will take ownership of the month end process, acting as the Finance Managers number 2.
Depending on level of experience, the successful Management Accountant can expect a salary between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum.
The business has just won a major project, having a huge, positive impact on their future prospects- it's a great time to join a secure and stable company in a well sought after industry.
Overview of the Management Accounts role:
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial reporting
- Management Accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow)
- KPI productivity reporting
- Cost, headcount analysis
- Weekly short term cash analysis
- Monthly forecasting- labour hours, material revenue and costs
- Variance analysis
- WIP analysis
Essential skills and experience to be a successful applicant:
- At least part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant - or with relevant industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills - ability to simplify processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage large data sets
- Experience meeting tight deadlines
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.