£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Study Support, Free Parking
7 months ago
Management Accountant - up to £40k - Tamworth
Do you want responsibility for management accounting and financial reporting? Do you enjoy working on improving controls? Are keen to move into a role that will need you to take on more responsibility
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a multisite organisation in Tamworth who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their team, with an aim of supporting a Finance Controller and help drive the controls agenda across the business. The role will see a Part Qualified / Finalist Accountant take ownership of the monthly management accounts, and reporting of one area, engaging with the wider finance team and partnering with multiple Operational managers. You will also be contributing to the development and implementation of controls and reporting across all areas of the business.
Management Accountant Package:
- Up to £40,000
- Study Support
- Private Health care
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- Maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties
- Assist in the production of the company's management accounts to agreed deadlines, specifically profit and loss and Balance sheet and weekly cashflow.
- Work independently with the wider business to support budget and forecast preparation
- Business Partner with sales and operational management team presenting your findings and ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Working closely with Financial Controller to identify and eliminate control weakness across all areas
- Authoring of policy and procedure documents to support our financial controls improvement agenda.