£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you a part qualified Management Accountant looking for your next opportunity in a welcoming, successful finance team?
I am partnered with a brilliant business looking to recruit a Management Accountant into their established finance team based in Warwick on a hybrid, permanent basis. You will be providing crucial insight into the management accounts for the wider business, with a salary of up to £40,000 PA + study support.
Under the tutelage of the Financial Controller, the successful Management Accountant will provide support to the UK business in all areas to drive profitability by providing insightful accounting knowledge. You must be experienced in preparation of Management Accounts and the month end process within a fast paced environment; this is a busy role within a commercially focused team where you will be able to use your knowledge to make a difference.
- Preparation and assistance with the month end process
- A focus on budgets and forecasting; providing insightful analysis to drive profitability where required
- Balance sheet reconciliations for accruals and prepayments
- Monitor and control income and cost trackers
- Calculate and provide KPI information
- Liaise with external sites around the UK to ensure all data is accurate for detail account preparation
- Support the operational and commercial teams with financial reporting
- Management Accounting experience within a fast paced environment
- You must be confident with accruals, prepayments, reconciliations & taking ownership of the month end process
- Driven to develop process improvements to increase efficiency
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills are essential (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop professional relationships
- Working towards an Accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or qualified by experience
- SAP knowledge would be beneficial
If you are an outstanding Assistant Management Accountant or Management Accountant, I would love to hear from you!
We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.