3 months ago
An opening has arisen within the finance team of a high growth manufacturing company based in Telford. Reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, the Management Accountant will be responsible for implementing and maintaining product cost structures, producing meaningful cost variance analysis and developing detailed cost forecasts.
Ideally you will be either part qualified or a finalist with some exposure to costings.
The successful Management Accountant will be able to progress within the business, have good exposure to the operational side of finance and opportunity to work on projects- not just the monthly management accounts!
If you are looking for a varied and interesting role, look no further - you will also get to finish early on a Friday!
The Management Accountant role entails but is not limited to:-
- Development and preparation of labour productivity reports, analysing and identifying key variances.
- Assist with the preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly forecasts.
- Preparation of monthly stock and Cost of Sales journals.
- Completion of monthly stock balance sheet account reconciliation.
- Verification and recording of month-end inventory cut-off tests.
- Reconciliation of stock adjustments
- Preparation and analysis of Costs of Quality
- Tracking and accruing quality concerns
- Maintain and update SAP with GL/CC owners and provide a training to new users
- Maintain and update rolling stock forecast, identifying variances to prior forecasts.
- Verification and updating in SAP of standard costs for materials, labour and overheads.
- Attend Engineering Change meetings and preparation of financial impact for change requests.
- Preparation and maintenance of work centre labour and overhead cost rates.
- Preparation and analysis of daily/weekly/monthly KPI's reports
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.