£275 - £325 per day + Inside IR35
22 days ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a multinational business based in Warwickshire to recruit an Interim Management Account on a 6-month basis. The business is currently involved in a large project and therefore this role has come about to support BAU. The role will be fully remote with flexible working hours.
As Management Accountant you will report into the head of the department and will be responsible for the following:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Providing timetable updates as time lines for month end close are improved
- Build strong relationships with various teams to take a joined up, proactive approach to avoid budget overspends.
- Accurate budgeting and forecasting
- Drive visibility & cost control around current and future spend.
- Balance sheet reconciliations
The ideal candidate for this role may have already acted as a Management Accountant previously:
- Qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA/CIMA.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen
My client are looking for someone to start immediately, so if this is of interest please apply.