Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Are you a part qualified accountant? Would you like to work for a reputable, professional and solution focused business? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a large UK based business in a tight knit and hardworking finance function. Reporting directly into the Finance Manager on the outskirts of Birmingham City Centre. This is an exciting position to join a team that has a wealth of finance and accounting experience, joining the management accounts function you will be assisting in the preparation of weekly and monthly reporting and assisting in creating an accurate picture of the financial performance and position of the business. As an assistant management accountant you will also be supporting business partners across the divisions.
You will receive a salary of up to £35k per annum depending on experience alongside full study support and other great benefits.
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Updating and posting monthly journals
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations including investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Updating reports and spreadsheets for management
- Liaising with Business Partners to ensure accuracy
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as an Assistant Management Accountant. If you enjoy working in a small team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills this could be right for you.
- Salary up to £35k per annum
- Free onsite parking
- Open plan offices with onsite kitchen facilities
- Flexible working hours