Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a global business with their need to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to be based at their site in Cheadle.
The successful Management Accountant can expect a salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience/ qualification level.
As a Management Accountant you will need to liaise closely with key internal and external stakeholders to achieve your objectives. You will need to be approachable and knowledgeable and be able to advise and respond to queries in a professional and courteous manner.
Your Responsibilities as a Management Accountant:
- Month End Reporting - key support to the Financial Controller and Assistant Financial Controller in all month end reporting activities, leading to the production of the month end Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Delivery of Month End results to non-Finance personnel (Operations and Sales), including variance to forecast and commentaries.
- Forecasting - working closely with both Finance and non-Finance teams to build the monthly forecasts for the 3 business units. Reporting forecasts to Group Finance within the agreed deadlines.
- Budgeting - as per the comments above linked to forecasting, assisting in the preparation of the annual budget.
- KPI Reporting - performance reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to the Operational Team with the aim to drive profitable growth and improved decision making.
- Costing Analysis - production of monthly cost analysis and profitability reports.
- Business Partnering - supporting all business functions with any other ad hoc requirements.
- You will be at least part way through your ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Have strong Excel skills
- Previous experience within manufacturing is advantageous - not essential
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.