Are you a qualified CIMA/ ACCA Accountant? Would you like to work for a passionate, progressive and innovative local brand?
Keen to hear off Newly Qualified/ Qualified CIMA/ ACCA Accountants to work for a Lichfield based business as part of their Management Accounts team, this is a permanent role reporting directly into the Head of Management Accounts. You can expect a salary of up to £37,000 PA depending on experience.
What to expect:
- Reconcile sub ledger to general ledgers, balance sheet accounts and bank reconciliations
- Process company journals
- Both internal/ external reporting
- Review trial balances
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with continuous improvement through liaison with senior stakeholders
- Analyse variances to budgets/ forecasts
- Qualified Accountant through recognised qualifications
- Must have previous experience preparing Management Accounts
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strong technical accounting ability
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to challenge currently processes to aid with continuous improvement
- Audit experience desirable
For more information please apply/ get in touch.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.