£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus, Bens
about 2 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Northampton, in search of a Management Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects in the Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially minded Accountant to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Management Accountant you will report into the Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the preparation of month end Management Accounts and group reporting.
- Support the business in all aspects of decision making, providing robust management information.
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliations.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and as well preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Provide financial information and business partnering support.
- Asses, analyse and challenge business performance.
- Provide analysis that monitors compliance to regional financial and commercial processes and controls.
- Work closely with all members of the Finance team to ensure information, reporting and procedures remain entirely clear and consistent across the Group.
- Newly / recently qualified Accountant.
- Experience in complex business.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in system and process enhancement
- Robust individual who will question and investigate processes and outcome.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects, able to travel across the Midlands occasionally.
- Strong commercial acumen.
What's On Offer?
- Salary C £40,000 - £45,000
- Discretionary Bonus
- Generous Pension up to 10%
- 27 days holiday (+ 8 Statutory)
- Agile working
- Health Care scheme
- Free On-site Parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.