Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000 - £37500.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are pleased to be working with a premium manufacturing business situated in Stoke on Trent and assisting with their search to find a part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA), looking for a broad role with lots of exposure. You will be welcomed into a well established finance team, reporting into the Finance Director. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £37,500 per annum + full study support.
In return you will get, a huge amount of exposure to aid with career development, discretionary bonus, agile working, access to company share price scheme.
Financial/ Management Accountant Duties:
- Full responsibility of month end closure cycle - accounts up to trial balance, closure of nominal ledger and production of management accounts
- Reporting - cost sales analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Inter-company accounting
- Daily cash book management & bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare BACS submissions
- Monthly PAYE submissions
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Adhoc reporting
Ideal skills/ attributes:
- Strong IT skills - ability to take charge of any issues and develop the ERP system
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Continuous improvement mindset- always striving to better
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset
Previous experience working within finance in a manufacturing business is desirable - not essential.
To apply for the Financial/ Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.