Birmingham, West Midlands
£45000 - £55000 per annum
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working exclusively with a well established FMCG business to recruit an interim Management Accountant based in Birmingham. The role will initially be for a period of 12 months. Working for the head of commercial finance and with the wider business this role will be a critical role in supporting internal and external stakeholders.
As the Interim Management Accountant, you will provide detailed insight to the board while building strong relationships business wide. The role requires an autonomous, experienced management accountant to drive performance and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of finance. You will be given free reign to implement changes where needed and deliver increased business performance during the business wide change.
As the successful Interim Management Accountant, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Strong management accounting and budgeting & forecasting experience
- Strong balance sheet and cash flow skills
- Experience of partnering in an FMCG environment
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong varied ERP knowledge