We are pleased to be working with a premium manufacturing business situated in Stoke on Trent and assisting with their search to find a part qualified Accountant (ACCA/ CIMA), looking for a broad role with lots of exposure. You will be welcomed into a well established finance team, reporting into the Finance Director. Depending on experience you can expect a salary of up to £30,000 per annum + full study support.
In return you will get, a huge amount of exposure to aid with career development, discretionary bonus, agile working, access to company share price scheme.
Ideally you will have worked in finance within the manufacturing industry (small to medium enterprise), with sound knowledge of supplier ledger and cost sales analysis.
Please be available to interview W/C 12th July.
Financial/ Management Accountant Duties:
- Full responsibility of month end closure cycle - accounts up to trial balance, closure of nominal ledger and production of management accounts
- Reporting - cost sales analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Inter-company accounting
- Daily cash book management & bank reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Prepare BACS submissions
- Monthly PAYE submissions
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Adhoc reporting
Ideal skills/ attributes:
- Strong IT skills - ability to take charge of any issues and develop the ERP system
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Continuous improvement mindset- always striving to better
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical mindset
To apply for the Financial/ Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.