£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently partnering with a market leading business in Warwick in search of a Management Accountant. This is a new position that offers great progression opportunities as well as fantastic exposure to unique and exciting projects to the West Midlands region. They require an ambitious, commercially-minded Accountant to join their business to support across a variety of functions. This is an exciting position that will allow the successful individual to progress later in their career and have tangible influence of the company's future strategy.
As Management Accountant you will report into the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for the preparation of month end Management Accounts.
- Prepare monthly Trading and Intercompany reporting.
- Review the companies' fixed assets.
- Prepare monthly schedules and intra-Group recharges.
- Bank and General Ledger reconciliations for all company bank accounts.
- Complete and submit UK VAT returns and PAYE Returns and payments.
- Review and pay wages prepared by the payroll departments on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Submit UK Corporation Tax returns and payments on account in line with HMRC timetables;
- Support the external auditors in the review and completion of the statutory accounts.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements and as well preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Provide financial information and business partnering support.
- Part qualified, finalist or newly qualified Accountant. QBE with proven experience will also be considered.
- Strong ability to business partner & influence stakeholders.
- Experience within new projects.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to interpret financials into meaningful business recommendations.
What's On Offer?
- Salary up to £35,000
- Bonus scheme up to 10%
- 6% pension with 3% employee contribution
- 25 days holiday
- Private health care
- Study support
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a market-leading brand
- A positive and down-to-earth culture
If this sounds like the perfect position for you then please click apply to this advert, or call Sophie Evans, Gleeson Recruitment, on 07812 079718.