Walsall, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am looking to speak with part qualified Accountants who are interested in working for a thriving service organisation based near Walsall, working within Management Accounts. The primary purpose of the Management Accountant position is to look at all the overhead costs, commissions and services and collaborating with the team to create weekly reports. Depending on experience you can expect a salary up to £32,000 per annum.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for more commercial, business partnering exposure. Full study support will be provided.
Management Accountant duties:
- Collation of all reporting data from sites ensuring it is accurate and correct to minimise queries.
- Providing real time reporting and insight to the wider finance team on costing, income and projects as and when required.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack, inclusive of the monthly P&L and balance sheet.
- Provide answers to site queries in accordance with business SLA.
To be considered for the Management Accountant opportunity ideally you will:
- Understand financial reporting and processes
- Strong Excel skills
- Have obtained a relevant degree/ AAT qualified
- Part way through your CIMA/ ACCA
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.