Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
3 months ago
We are looking to speak with part qualified accountants to join a fast paced and high growth organisation in the centre of Birmingham, in a newly created position, combining monthly management accounts, reporting procedures and financial accounting duties. This is a permanent position reporting directly into the Financial Controller paying between £30,000 - £33,000 per annum.
This role will best suits someone who thrives under pressure and can quickly adapt to the ever-evolving workplace.
Management Accountant duties:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with budget holders, providing and insight on overhead costs
- Cost centre reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Assist with financial statement prep and year end audit
What do you need to be considered:
- Working toward or have obtained a recognised accountancy qualification ACCA/CIMA
- Management Accounts experience
- 3 + years finance experience
- Strong Excel skills
- High attention to detail
- Communication and entrepreneurial flair
For full job specification and benefits please do not hesitate to get in touch. We will be shortlisting this week!
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.