Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Study Support
about 1 month ago
Are you a part qualified accountant looking for a role where you will have independence, working in a small team but for a large business?
We are currently looking for a driven and experienced management accountant to join a busy company who're going through a period of change and expansion. You will be a proactive and independent accountant always striving to provide the best reporting, drive improvements and increase efficiencies
- Full Management accounts
- Posting to general ledger
- Weekly profit and loss
- Working Capital Reporting
- Completing sales reporting
- Monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Updating fixed asset register
- Ensuring financial controls are maintained.
- Cash Flow
- Year end statutory accounts
- Submission of VAT Returns
- Assisting with audit information
Ideally you'll be they type of person who enjoys taking ownership and accountability for your role, with initiative and willingness to take on new aspects of the role.
Salary: Up to £35k
Location: Birmingham Central
Hours: Flexible hours within reason and part work from home