Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently working exclusively with a well established manufacturing business to recruit an interim Management Accountant based in Coleshill. The role will initially be for a period of 5 months. Working for the financial director and with the wider business this role will be a critical role in supporting internal and external stakeholders.
As the Interim Management Accountant, you will provide detailed insight to the board while building strong relationships business wide. The role requires an autonomous, experienced management accountant to drive performance and be able to communicate effectively inside and outside of finance. You will be given free reign to implement changes where needed and deliver increased business performance during the business wide change.
As the successful Interim Management Accountant, you will be:
- A fully Qualified Accountant.
- Strong management accounting and budgeting & forecasting experience
- Experience of partnering in a Manufacturing/Distribution environment
- Able to work closely and build relationships with people including non-finance.
- A strong and proficient user of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong varied ERP knowledge