Are you a management accountant looking for a new role where you will be challenged? You will be working in Crewe for a global business. Working in a small UK based team you will be responsible for the management accounting, reporting directly to the Head of Management Accounts.
You will be providing accurate and timely management and financial information to a variety of senior stakeholders and providing key financial indicators and performance for the financial activities in the UK.
You can expect a salary of up to £30,000 PA depending on experience and qualification level.
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet and other relevant management information
- Aid with the completion of year end statutory accounts to ensure there is a supporting file for the auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Manage cash flow and to ensure payments are made in a timely manner, along with reconciliations
- Attend (when required) regular board meetings to present findings
- Ensure accounts are compliant and are produced within guidelines
- A part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant with at least 2 years Management Accounting experience
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to management at board meetings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Management Accounting role:
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Full study support
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.