Solihull, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus
8 months ago
Management Accountant - Solihull - 35 - 40k
Recently Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or currently studying at finalist level, and now looking for a role that takes you away from the typical month end routine? Would you enjoy analysing operational performance data and providing valuable insight to non-finance functions for a multi-million pound project?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a growing retail organisation who are looking to add a Finalist/Qualified Management Accountant to their growing team. The role will have a project focus and provide a wealth of business partnering and management accounting exposure.
The organisation is well known for having a laid back and adult approach which gives you autonomy over your diary, and a structure that offers you multiple progression routes with tangible examples of individuals moving through finance but also into other areas of the company.
Management Accountant in Solihull responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end monthly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate provision of information for use in business decision making.
- Key point of contact to the wider management team
- Producing Strategic Business plan forecasts for wider business stakeholders using relevant revenue and costing financial models.
- A key part of the budgeting process ensuring fair and challenging targets are set for each department.
- Liaising with the commercial team and taking lead in budget/forecast updates in these commercial team meetings, whilst providing project managers with relevant information on current and forecasted spend.
- Providing in depth analysis to Non-Financial stakeholders in order to give them clarity on performance and to help with their decision making
- Support the analysis and development of long-term cost saving and contract management.
- Finalist/ Qualified - Aca, Acca or Cima
- Previous experience building relationships with non-finance
- An understanding of projects or a willingness to learn
- Management Accounts experience would be an advantage
- An analytical mindset with an ability to present
- Hands on attitude
Management Accountant in Solihull Package:
- £35,000 - £45,000
- Private health care
- Very good pension
- 25 days holiday