Walsall, West Midlands
£25000 - £30000 per annum + + study support and excellent benefits
21 days ago
I am pleased to be supporting a leading brand based in Walsall, who are looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. This role is reporting directly into the Head of Management Accounts and offers an impressive study package and subsidised benefits. Salary between £25,000- £30,000 depending on experience. This would best suit someone who is part way through their ACCA/CIMA with 1-2 years Management Accounts experience.
The primary purpose of the Management Accountant is to ensure the accurate and timely production of internal reports, including monthly management accounts, budgets, and forecasts.
Initially this role will be remote working, with the view to returning to the office 5 days a week.
As a Management Accountant you will:
- Produce monthly management accounts and packs for board
- Provide analysis on variance to budget and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of budgets and forecasts using Excel
- Gross margin analysis
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the year end audit
To be a successful applicant for this Management Accounts role you must:
- Have previous accounting experience, including journal prep, analysis and balance sheet recs
- Have already started your ACCA/ CIMA
- Be a proficient user of Excel
- Possess high attention to detail and are able to spot anomalies in data
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For the full job specification please do not hesitate to get in touch.