Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Management Accountant - Stoke on Trent - £30,000- £33,000
I am recruiting for a fantastic business with a great working culture who are looking for a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. They are based out of Newcastle under Lyme. They are looking for a part qualified or a QBE Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant you will report directly in to Group Financial Controller and will be responsible for following duties
- Preparing entity accounts for both internal and external requirements ensuring accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Completing and maintaining financial statements with detailed backup within reporting deadlines
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations within reporting deadlines
- Ensuring the Entities comply with the Group inter-company reconciliation process
- Assisting in the preparation of group statutory accounts FRS102 and year-end tax packs
- Provision and development of accounting analysis.
- Preparing required documents for all external auditors & agencies.
- Reviewing and checking that the entity fixed asset register and assets are correctly recorded and depreciated and reconciles to the company nominal ledger.
- Provision of daily, weekly, monthly management information.
- Co-ordination of audit information for the responsible entities
- Bottom of Form
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you, or you know someone who would be just perfect for this role, please get in touch on the link provided, or by calling me -Tom Flavell- on 0121 752 3815