Are you an experienced Management Accountant? Would you like to work for a reputable, professional and solution focused business? If so, then please read on.
You will be joining a small, committed, and hardworking finance team, reporting directly into the Finance Director near Birmingham City Centre.
As a part-qualified management accountant, you will work to ensure timely reporting and accurate month end accounts. To be considered, you will be part qualified (ACCA or CIMA), ideally this role will suit someone who has previously worked in an SME environment.
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Preparing final journals for accruals and prepayment
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to a variety of non-finance stakeholders to support the budgeting & forecasting timetable
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Complex reconciliations
- Transactional invoice processing and other ad hoc tasks as required
Is this role right for you?
This is a great opportunity for you to join as a Management Accountant. If you enjoy working in a team, often on your own initiative and have excellent excel skills. The successful candidate will be fully supported on a path towards becoming a valued and highly visible member of the finance team.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Strong management accounting & analysis skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
- Salary up to £40k per annum
- Plus an attractive benefits package, including flexible working.
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.