£37000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 25 days holiday + study + bens
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working exclusively with a growing, private equity backed business with an exciting growth plan. This IT services client require a Management Accountant to join their established finance team at their offices near Newbury. (This role will initially be hired working from home, with a view to returning to the offices in Spring 2021 potentially).
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, and being their second in command, you will play a pivotal role in the finance team and you will take on a broad and varied role that will suit a part-qualified ACCA/CIMA studier who has gained strong accounting experience in their career to date. You should also possess the ability to identify process improvements where appropriate. Candidates who are Qualified by Experience, with suitable previous experience will also be considered.
You will enjoy a hands-on Management Accountant role where you will be responsible for:
- Month-end close & Reporting
- VAT returns, reconciliations and submissions
- Fixed Asset Register Management
- Intercompany and Revenue Recognition
- Support in forecasting and annual budget process
- Support in the annual year-end audit
- Recommend, develop and implement process and systems improvements
- Ad-hoc project work
Experience Required as the successful Management Accountant:
- Previous years of management accounting experience gained with extensive experience gained in profit & loss and the balance sheet.
- Previous experience of working within the IT or software industry are not essential, but ideally you will have worked in smaller finance team with varied experience and be able to add value
- You will possess strong systems skills including intermediate to advanced excel
- You will be part-qualified within the ACCA/CIMA qualification with suitable previous accounting experience and applications from QBE candidates are also highly considered
- You will be a self-motivated and hard-working individual with great attention to detail
- You will be a true team player with a personable nature
- You will offer superb communication skills (both written and verbal) and be able to communicate with the wider finance team and the wider business with ease
As the Management Accountant, you will enjoy working in a truly supportive and team orientated organisation who supports its staff and ensures they are able to develop and progress in line with the needs of the business. You will receive a comprehensive package which also includes full study support, pension and flexible working hours.
For further information regarding this Management Accountant opportunity please don't hesitate to contact me.