£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum + Benefits & Study Support
4 months ago
My client, a private equity backed business with an exciting growth plan requires a Management Accountant to join their established finance team at their offices in Newbury.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will take on a broad and varied role that will suit a part-qualified ACCA/CIMA studier who has gained strong accounting experience in their career to date. You should also possess the ability to identify process improvements where appropriate.
This will be an office-based role (although working from home is currently supported). You will enjoy a hands-on role where you will be responsible for:
- Month-end close & Reporting
- VAT returns, reconciliations and submissions
- Fixed Asset Register Management
- Intercompany and Revenue Recognition
- Support in forecasting and annual budget process
- Support in the annual year-end audit
- Recommend, develop and implement process and systems improvements
- Ad-hoc project work
- Minimum of 2 years of management accounting experience gained with extensive experience gained in the profit & loss and the balance sheet.
- You will possess strong systems skills including intermediate to advanced excel
- You will be part-qualified within the ACCA/CIMA qualification with at least 2-3 years of accounting experience.
- You will be a self-motivated and hard-working individual with great attention to detail
- You will be a true team player with a personable nature
You will enjoy working in a truly supportive and team orientated organisation who supports its staff and ensures they are able to develop and progress in line with the needs of the business. You will receive a comprehensive package which also includes study support.
For further information regarding this opportunity please don't hesitate to contact me.