Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £36000 per annum + + Study Support
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group are currently supporting a long standing and growing business based in Birmingham City centre to recruit for a Management Accountant.
The purpose of the role is to provide accurate and timely management and financial information to senior stakeholders. You will have accountability for providing key financial indicators on the businesses UK performance.
This Management Accountant role is a full time permanent role. Interviews will be initially held over video interview and work from home is currently in place. The salary on offer is up to £36k per annum depending on experience.
Management Accountant duties include: (Full Job Description available)
- Management reporting - preparing mid-monthly forecasts, variance analysis and reporting to assist drive profitability.
- Month end preparation, review, and submission
- Preparation budgets
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Preparation of journals, accruals, and prepayments
- Preparation of Sales Forecasts
- VAT Returns
- Develop Financial and operations processes
- Drive improvement of forecasting and month end processes