£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Study, bonus, 26 days holiday
4 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a market leader based in Warwick who are looking to appoint a Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
This role is paying £35,000 - £38,000 + study support, bonus, 26 days annual leave and a competitive benefits package. You will be reporting into an excellent Finance Manager and will be based in modern offices in a great location. As the team continues to grow, there will be further opportunities for you progress within the team with management roles also being a possibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and friendly team which is supported by experienced and impressive management. You will be responsible for business partnering Operations teams and will produce monthly management in a timely manner.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of all accounting records and transactions including month end journal entry, sales transactions and general ledger reconciliations
- Preparing monthly management accounts and reporting to Board
- Preparing accurate and timely Group reporting
- Involvement in the annual budget setting process and monthly forecasting
- Business Partnering Operations
- Providing analysis and insight behind the numbers - both actuals & forecasting to aid management decision making
- Support to Finance Manager and Financial Controller in support of management led growth strategies
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA/ACA finalist or newly qualified
- Comfortable producing full set of Management Accounts up to TB.
- Strong spreadsheet/data management skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel (must be able to use V Lookups and Pivot Tables).
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to communicate complex financial information in a simplified manner.