Are you a management accountant looking for a new role where you will be challenged? You will be working in Birmingham City Centre (Remote working initially) for a business that has gone through rapid growth over the past 5 years. Working in a small UK based team you will be responsible for the management accounting reporting directly to the Finance Director.
You will be providing accurate and timely management and financial information to a variety of senior stakeholders and providing key financial indicators and performance for the financial activities in the UK.
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet and other relevant management information
- Aid with the completion of year end statutory accounts to ensure there is a supporting file for the auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage cash flow and to ensure payments are made in a timely manner, along with reconciliations
- Attend (when required) regular board meetings to present findings
- Ensure accounts are compliant and are produced within guidelines
- A part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant with at least 2 years Management Accounting experience or OBE
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to management at board meetings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Management Accounting role:
- Salary between £30,000- £35,000 depending on experience
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Potential for study support