£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
5 months ago
Management Accountant - Lichfield - 40 - 45k + Bonus
Recently Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or currently studying at finalist level, and now looking for a role that provides more ownership of the number's in a fast paced and growing environment.
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting a service provider who are looking to add a Qualified Management Accountant to their growing team in Lichfield. The role will be at the forefront of preparing their management accounts, combined with driving real change within their Finance function, streamlining processes and supporting the wider FP&A team.
The organisation has a small finance team that offers a range of internal progression into a variety of departments, with an aim of developing well rounded Accountants. It means that there are plenty of opportunities for ambitious individuals to take on a variety of projects and more senior tasks.
Management Accountant in Lichfield responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end monthly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate provision of information for use in business decision making.
- Key point of contact to the wider management team
- Producing Strategic Business plan forecasts for wider business stakeholders using relevant revenue and costing financial models.
- A key part of the budgeting process ensuring fair and challenging targets are set for each department.
- Liaising with the commercial team and taking lead in budget/forecast updates in these commercial team meetings, whilst providing project managers with relevant information on current and forecasted spend.
- Providing in depth analysis to Non-Financial stakeholders in order to give them clarity on performance and to help with their decision making
- Support the analysis and development of long-term cost saving and contract management.
- Qualified - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Management Accounts experience
- An analytical mindset with an ability to present
- Hands on attitude
Management Accountant in Lichfield Package:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday