Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £35000 per annum
6 months ago
I have some excellent news for aspiring part qualified Management Accountants, as I have been instructed on an exclusive basis to recruit a Management Accountant for a commercial, PE backed service business based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a newly created role initially for a period of 12 months with the view to going permanent. You will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller, to take a proactive approach in the production of accounting and financial reporting, for the business venture across the UK. You will have already started your ACCA or CIMA and can be motivated and supported with the rest of your studies by the business.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in hard accounting skills, supported by a natural flair in communication and presentation skills with a view to see the organisations big picture to help the business make the best decisions.
You can expect a salary between £25,000- £35,000 PA + study package (more benefits outlined below).
Please be available for interviews which will take place via video from the 1st July 2020 onwards.
- Produce monthly management accounts and reports, including profit and loss, balance sheet and other relevant management information
- Aid with the completion of year end statutory accounts to ensure there is a supporting file for the auditors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Manage cash flow and to ensure payments are made in a timely manner, along with reconciliations
- Attend (when required) regular board meetings to present findings
- Ensure accounts are compliant and are produced within the GAAP UK guidelines
- A part qualified ACCA/ CIMA accountant with at least 2 years Management Accounting experience
- Experience of preparing and presenting information to management at board meetings
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, and to be able to work with multiple entities
- An excellent team player
The following benefits package is available for the Management Accounting role:
- Study package for completion of ACCA/CIMA
- Salary between £25,000- £35,000 depending on experience
- Bonus (discretionary)
- Fun environment to work in, excellent office space with mapped out career progression
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.