Stourbridge, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum + depending on experience
4 months ago
I am looking after a great opportunity to join a growing business, in a newly-created Management Accountant role designed to offer support across all areas of finance. Will suit a CIMA/ACCA part/newly-qual, or QBE.
This is a superb role for a talented Accountant, and a great opportunity to join a high-performing SME. There is huge scope for development of your business partnering skills, with responsibility for the entire management accounting function.
Areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Supporting the budgeting & forecasting timetable
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Complex reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be fully supported by a talented. hands-on Finance Director, and become a highly-visible member of the senior finance team.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part/newly-qualified or QBE
- Strong management accounting skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579