£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Management Accountant - Slough
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a well-established, people-focused business, who have multiple sites throughout their UK network. This role is based in their headquarters located in Slough, Berkshire.
As part of the growth of the group an opportunity has arisen for a Management Accountant to join the existing team. The successful applicant will be able to provide detailed, accurate management information and analysis for the multiple sites within the group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing regular financial statements and accounts, such as profit and loss accounts
- Monitoring spending, costs and budgets
- Analysing the company's financial performance
- Forecasting and planning future spending and profits
- Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits
- Making business decisions with other managers
- Develop an awareness of the activities of the group as a whole in order to identify opportunities for continual improvement
- Would be suitable for a newly or part qualified accountant; either ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Advanced Excel knowledge and ability to manipulate data from other sources
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Well organised with good communication skills and the ability to express financial information to non-financial colleagues
- Experience of using Sage 50 and Sage 200 is preferable.
- You should possess excellent planning and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines.
You will enjoy working in a fast moving and dynamic working environment that is both supportive and friendly. For further information on the role of Management Accountant please contact me directly.