Stourbridge, West Midlands
£26000 - £32000 per annum + study support if required
9 months ago
I am looking after a great opportunity to join a growing business, in a newly-created role designed to offer support across all areas of finance. Will suit a CIMA/ACCA part-qual, with a passion for financial analysis.
This is a superb role for a talented Management Accountant, and a great opportunity to join an organisation offering a genuine career path. There is huge scope for development of your business partnering skills, with responsibility for the financial performance reporting for a number of sites across Europe. It would especially suit a CIMA/ACCA studier who is ready for the next step.
Areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to a variety of non-finance stakeholders to support the budgeting & forecasting timetable
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Supervising & supporting the team across the Group
- Complex reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be fully supported on a path towards becoming a valued and highly-visible member of the senior finance team.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Strong management accounting & analysis skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579