10 months ago
Management Accountant - Reading Area
This is an excellent opportunity to work for an already highly successful start-up business. The successful Management Accountant will be working for an employer who is looking to be the number one in the UK within it's industry and is already 18 months ahead of their target.
This is a newly created role focused on financial reporting as well as involvement in the finance operations. This role reports into the Finance Manager and is located in the Reading area.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting and financial statements for the project companies, to include fixed assets, debt schedules and production of reports to be included in monthly board and operations reports.
- Working closely with accounts receivable and payable to ensure integrity of the ledgers and accurate financial reporting for project companies.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly/quarterly cash flow forecasts for project companies.
- Involvement in budgeting and re forecasting process for project companies.
- Responding to co-investor and shareholder requests for data in relation to project companies.
- Liaison with auditors to ensure effective annual statutory accounts process for project companies.
- Support the monthly group management reporting and consolidation process as needed.
- Wider finance team and ad-hoc project support as required
Required Technical Skills
- Part qualified accountant, or qualified by experience
- Previous Experience of production of management and statutory accounts
- Experience of IFRS and UK GAAP (FRS102) desirable
Required Professional Skills
- Proactive self-starter who is comfortable in a high-growth and rapidly changing environment,
- Able to manage ambiguity and conflicting priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to influence third parties and key internal stakeholders to meet company goals.
- Competitive package
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.