Are you a qualified CIMA/ ACCA Accountant? Would you like to work for a passionate, progressive and innovative local brand?
Keen to hear off Newly Qualified/ Qualified CIMA/ ACCA Accountants to work for a Lichfield based business as part of their Management Accounts team, this is a permanent role reporting directly into the Head of Management Accounts. You can expect a salary of up to £35,000 PA depending on experience.
What to expect:
- Reconcile sub ledger to general ledgers, balance sheet accounts and bank reconciliations
- Process company journals
- Both internal/ external reporting
- Review trial balances
- Assist with the preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist with continuous improvement through liaison with senior stakeholders
- Analyse variances to budgets/ forecasts
- Qualified Accountant through recognised qualifications
- Must have previous experience preparing Management Accounts
- Must have intermediate Excel skills
- Must be able to demonstrate strong technical accounting ability
- Must be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to challenge currently processes to aid with continuous improvement
- Audit experience desirable
For more information please apply/ get in touch.