Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£30000 - £38000 per annum + study support if required
9 months ago
Gleeson Recruitment Group is working with a growing, multi-sited business based in Wolverhampton, to appoint a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Salary for this role will be £30-38k depending on experience. There will also be a study support package available if required.
This is a superb role for a talented Management Accountant, and a great opportunity to join an organisation offering a genuine career path. There is huge scope for development of your business partnering skills, with responsibility for the financial performance reporting for a number of sites across Europe. It would especially suit a CIMA/ACCA studier or a qualified by experience candidate who is ready for the next step.
We will start the interview process in December and look to offer by the end of the year.
Areas of responsibility will be as follows:
- Delivering value-add monthly management accounting information
- Preparation of all month end reporting requirements
- Acting as Finance Business Partner to a variety of non-finance stakeholders to support the budgeting & forecasting timetable
- Preparation of cash flow
- Variance analysis
- Ownership of the P&L and balance sheet
- Supervising & supporting the team across the Group
- Complex reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will be fully supported on a path towards becoming Finance Business Partner within 18 months.
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified/newly qualified/QBE
- QBEStrong management accounting & analysis skills
- Manufacturing sector experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- A "hands-on" attitude, comfortable with completing month and year end tasks
Please click apply, or call Jo Payne at Gleeson Recruitment on 07813 608579