Coventry, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum + Pension, PHC, parking, progression
21 days ago
This is a great opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a well-established, successful corporate business based in Coventry. Do you want to be part of a friendly, efficient and motivated finance team? Do you want to join a business who proactively offer career development, training and progression, so you can be the best you can be? Would you like to start taking responsibility for a small team to develop your managerial skills? Do you enjoy the business partnering side of finance, but still want to keep close to the month end? This Management Accountant opportunity offers this and so much more.
The Management Accountant provides advice and support to specific key areas of the business, ensuring appropriate financial control with a particular emphasis on timely, accurate and complete reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- A Business Partner to your specific area of the business - provide financial analysis and evaluation, including building robust budgets and forecasts.
- Lead the month end process.
- Financial analysis of results.
- Compile and produce financial performance reports, including Flash reports, and the monthly management reports.
- Support the Senior Management Team with identifying key financial risks and opportunities.
- Establish, maintain and monitor the financial control framework, ensuring compliance with all appropriate controls.
- Team management of 1-2 staff members, motivation, delegation, development and leadership.
We are seeking a fully qualified or finalist accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA / ICAEW / ICAS) with experience of reporting financial information, budgeting and forecasting. You will be adept at building strong relationships internally at all levels, presenting information and advising on relevant topics. You will need to have good business acumen, and an analytical approach (strong MS Excel skills are essential).
In person, we require a team player, who is focused, diligent and able to meet strict reporting deadlines. You will take pride in your work, and enjoy building relationships and progressing within your role, taking on extra responsibility and therefore climbing the career ladder.
The Management Accountant role in Coventry is offering a starting base salary of between £40-45,000 (dependant on experience), and can also offer a strong contributory pension scheme, good holiday allowance, private healthcare scheme and many other benefits to financially enhance your package (full list on application)
To apply for the Management Accountant role in Coventry, West Midlands, please apply at your earliest convenience with your most recent CV, or please get in touch directly for more detail. Thank you.
Please note, this role is based just north of the city centre of Coventry, so is easily commutable from South Leicestershire, Warwickshire and South Staffordshire.