£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + bonus
11 months ago
Are you an experience Management Accountant? Do you want the opportunity to work for a brand where you can have your own say and progress? This is a perfect role for a qualified accountant or someone looking to qualify next year.
This role is paying between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience + a yearly bonus and access to a new benefits platform with endless discounts and offers. You will be support by fantastic management who will contribute to your development within the business.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts as well as assisting the Business Partner in providing support to non- finance seniors with regards to commercial decision making.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assist in the timely and accurate preparation and production of monthly management accounts and weekly performance reports.
- Provide management reports and analysis to the Head of Finance.
- Assist with budget and forecast processes and preparation.
- Investigation and analysis of the management accounts and business performance, identifying and explaining any variances.
- Controlling and reporting on the use of company credit cards and petty cash.
- Processing journals and undertaking balance sheet reconciliations.
Skills and Experience
- ACCA/CIMA qual
- Previous experience within a Management Accountant role or similar
- Experience of working within a demanding and fast paced finance environment
- Able to convey complex financial information in a simplified manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular Excel
Please get in touch for more information!