£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + 24 days holiday + bens
14 days ago
1 year FTC - Maternity Cover - Management Accountant (Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA) - Home based
We are working closely with our high profile, well-recognised and well-established client in London, in order to recruit for them a talented Management Accountant. Ideally you will be actively studying ACCA or CIMA, and have recent and relevant Management Accounts experience. This is a 1 year fixed term contract maternity cover role, where you will be very well supported by the Finance Director and the transactional finance team also.
With an impressive year of growth, this is a great time to be joining the business, where you will take ownership and responsibility for a variety of tasks and projects, whilst working with the finance team of 7 (within a subsidiary of a much larger organisation). For the chosen Management Accountant your duties will include:
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts
- Maintaining the Fixed Asset Register
- Preparation of weekly cash-flows
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations
- Working closely with the Finance Director for ad-hoc projects
- Work closely with the AP and AR teams to ensuring accuracy and integrity of ledgers
- Maintain relationships across finance and non-finance teams
- Responsible for month-end reports and regular analysis of expenses
The successful Management Accountant will ideally offer:
- The ability to work on their own initiative with support and training where needed (as this role will be home-based)
- Be exceptionally career-driven and ambitious
- Previous experience of working in a hands-on finance team, in a similar hands-on role, ideally covering a number of the duties previously, but full training will be given where needed
- Actively studying ACCA/CIMA - Part Qualified ideally
- Offer superb system and communication skills
- The ability to be pro-active, dedicated, efficient and comfortable working in a high-profile business
This Management Accountant role will be interviewed and on-boarded at home, with the whole 12 month FTC role working from home. This is a great opportunity to join an award-winning business, where you will receive great training and project work to also get involved with.
Please do contact me for a full job spec and for further details of this unique Management Accountant position.