Management Accountant - Coventry - 35 - 40k + Bonus
Recently Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) or currently studying at finalist level, and now looking for a role that takes you away from just churning out month end management accounts?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are supporting an International Retailer who are looking to add a Finalist/Qualified Management Accountant to their growing team in Coventry. The role will be at the forefront of preparing their management accounts, combined with driving real change within their Finance function, streamlining processes and supporting the wider FP&A team.
The organisation has a huge finance team that offers a range of internal progression into a variety of departments, with an aim of developing well rounded Accountants. 50% of their vacancies are filled through internal moves and the business has gained a reputation for advancing individuals that are hungry for progression and a new challenge.
Management Accountant in Coventry responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end monthly reporting, ensuring timely and accurate provision of information for use in business decision making.
- Key point of contact to the wider management team
- Producing Strategic Business plan forecasts for wider business stakeholders using relevant revenue and costing financial models.
- A key part of the budgeting process ensuring fair and challenging targets are set for each department.
- Liaising with the commercial team and taking lead in budget/forecast updates in these commercial team meetings, whilst providing project managers with relevant information on current and forecasted spend.
- Providing in depth analysis to Non-Financial stakeholders in order to give them clarity on performance and to help with their decision making
- Support the analysis and development of long-term cost saving and contract management.
- Finalist/ Qualified - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Management Accounts experience
- An analytical mindset with an ability to present
- Hands on attitude
Management Accountant in Coventry Package:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Private health care
- 25 days holiday