Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a PE backed business in Solihull with a an annual turnover of £50m. Plans are in place for this to double over the next few years so there are some exciting years ahead for the business and now is a great time to join.
They are looking for a part/newly qualified individual who is hungry to progress to join them as a Management Accountant. There is an 18-24 month succession plan in place for this role to develop into a Financial Reporting / FP&A Manager. This is an opportunity that will really help to accelerate your career and will look great on a CV. Study support will be provided if needed and for the right individual, it may be possible to help with study payback fees.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Cash flow forecasting
- Accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis with commentary
- Intercompany reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Register - capitalisation and depreciation
Skills and Experience
- CIMA/ACCA part qualified or newly qualified
- Prior experience of producing management accounts
- Ambitious with a desire to be a future leader within a business
- Strong IT skills including Excel (Sage 200 would be a bonus)