Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + £6k Car,15% Bonus, Pension
3 months ago
Job Purpose: Sheffield
- Provide management reporting activities across the Group and ensure they are carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with best practice.
- Responsibility and ownership for the finance consolidation system (Cognos TM1).
- Provide support for projects as required.
Outstanding opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a successful global PLC, with a UK turnover of c£75m, based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. This is an excellent time to be joining the business as they continue to grow and take market share worldwide, staying at the forefront of technology.
- Management and administration of the finance consolidation system (Cognos TM1) for budget, year-end, half-year, monthly reporting and general maintenance
- Processing and supporting the production of the management accounts for month end reporting encompassing all divisions
- Providing recommendations, improving processes and embedding a culture of continuous improvement
- Assist the Group Financial Controller by supporting various projects across the business providing understanding and insight into business performance
- Assist with adhoc work and internal audit when required
- Manage the Group's banking facilities and on-line banking systems including transactional banking queries from subsidiary companies
- Review consolidated cash flow forecasts for the Group
- Opportunity to become involved in statutory reporting
Key personal attributes:
- Flexible, team-based approach to the job
- Dynamic, proactive attitude - ability to identify and realise opportunities to improve Group performance
- A clear, coherent communicator
- Pride in accuracy and attention to detail in complex financial issues
- Excellent communication skills
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA,ACCA,ACA)
- Demonstrable experience in administration of an accounting system (TM1 ideally)
- Strong working knowledge of excel
- Experience of consolidations would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA / ICAEW / ICAS, ACCA), and will have experience working in a Management Accountant role.
A working knowledge of MS Office and Cognos would also be beneficial as these technologies are used extensively
The package on offer for this excellent Management Accountant role is a base salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience), £6000 car allowance & a 15% bonus, plus a defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare scheme, free parking, career progression, and other flexible benefits that will financially enhance your overall package.
To apply for the Management Accountant role, please apply with your most recent CV to this advert at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
Please note, this Management Accountant role is based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire, and is also easily commutable from Chesterfield, Matlock, the Peak District in North Derbyshire; Worksop, Mansfield, North Nottinghamshire; Rotherham and Doncaster areas.