£28000.00 - £32000 per annum + 25 days holiday + bens
5 months ago
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced Management Accountant, to cover a one year maternity contract for our Global IT solutions client, with an immediate start. What's refreshing about this client's requirements, is they are open to ACCA/CIMA studiers, as well as stop-studiers and those who are Qualified by Experience.
It is essential that you are available within a week to start this role, and be able to commit to the 1 year FTC Management Accountant role.
The successful Management Accountant will be efficient, hard-working, hand-on, be able to work to deadlines, and have previous experience of working with Senior Management, within a varied Management Accountant role.
Working within a dedicated EMEA Finance team of 25, the successful Management Accountant will undertake a varied role, and your duties will include:
- Preparation of UK management accounts for review by the Finance Manager
- Monthly and Quarterly preparation and review of balance sheets and processing journals monthly
- Responsible for journals
- Active involvement with month-end, quarter-end and year-end activities
- Supporting the wider UK and EMEA Finance team with projects, and systems work
- Assisting and liaising with year-end activities for 2021 and liaising with the auditors as and when the business requires
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- Proactive, and energetic
- Hands-on and able to work to strict deadlines
- Be able to think outside the box and be creative
- Able to commit to a 1 year FTC Maternity cover
- Available at short notice for interview
Please note, this role will be hired on a 1 year FTC basis, and the role will be home based initially (due to COVID restrictions), and the role will then return to the Wokingham Office, in mid 2021, but potentially with working from home partly when the office resumes. Ideally you will be in commutable distance from the office, but the client is open to long-term home working for the right candidate.
My client will offer full training for this Management Accountant (1 year FTC Maternity Cover) role and superb benefits and a refreshing positive culture.